Effective: May 04, 2018
+44 20 8394 6000
Dolphin Dynamics Limited,
162-164 Upper Richmond Road,
SW15 2SL UK
Registered in England No. 02972271
- Dolphin obtains information from individuals and companies that visit our websites, by telephone and written documents.
- Information collected includes names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and certain preferences you have depending on the services or information you request.
- Information collected when you visit the Dolphind.com website may also include personal information in a variety of circumstances.
- when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions.
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
Why we process your data?
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you to obtain the best service from our software and website.
- To notify you about our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you.
- To keep you up to date with and invite you to any of our latest, relevant events, training programmes, webinars or podcasts we are producing
- To give you access to content and events provided by our approved third party partners.
- For other administrative purposes and for internal analysis.
- To participate as part of a survey or to get feedback.
How we use your data?
It’s in Dolphin Dynamics legitimate business interest to keep its customers and contacts informed of our latest content, products and services.
We process such data and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. It’s necessary for us to use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed, and wherever possible we make sure the messages we send are targeted and relevant. Any direct marketing we undertake complies with e-privacy rules on consent in relation to business to business marketing.
We will keep your data safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions. If you’d like more information about how we store your data, please contact us directly.
Third Party Data?
Dolphin Dynamics may receive data about organisations, industries, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from our partners, affiliates or others, that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information we collect: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
How do we secure your data?
Personal data will be safeguarded from unauthorised use, disclosure, destruction and alteration by physical, technical and organisational security measures that are appropriate to the risks, such as accidental loss or damage or unauthorised access, presented by the processing.
Transfer of information and Third Party Processing
Data will only be passed onto a third party at your request.
Additional information provided to Dolphin Dynamics?
We may receive and store other information when submitted to our websites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Dolphin Dynamics.
Statement regarding information from minors
Our services are not intended for use by minors. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor.
Your rights over the personal data we hold
You can reasonably request access to the personal data we hold on you, at any time, and we will provide that information free of charge within one month of your request at the latest.
You can request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be rectified or completed or for your personal data to be suppressed or erased, and we will respond within one month of your request at the latest.
Your right to object
You have the right to opt out of our direct marketing at any point, and we will deal with your request right away.
To opt out of our direct mail or telephone marketing please contact us.